|Real Name||Amar Sandhu|
|Birthplace||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|Height||5′ 7” or 171cm|
|School||Rockwall Independent School|
|College||Texas A&M University-Commerce|
|Occupation(s)||Singer, Songwriter and Record Producer|
|Year Active||2012- Present|
Amar Sandhu is an American born Punjabi singer, songwriter, and lyricist associated with Punjabi music. He is born in the Sikh family in 1992 and his birthplace is Dallas, Texas, United States. He completed his schooling from his home town. His height is about 5′ 10”.
Sandhu starting his musical journey by creating remixes of popular Punjabi songs which quickly led to him becoming a DJ. His talents quickly got noticed by Houston’s popular ”Dhol Beat International”.
- Sandhu released his first single “Ni Udaleh” in 2011, collaborating with Dhol Beat International.
- In 2012, he released a Punjabi remix of Rihanna’s “Birthday Cake” along with Mickey Singh and later titled song ”Double Addi”.
- In 2015 he came out with a new album, “New Era” with the drop of its first single “Tonight” followed up by “Rooftop Party”, which has gone on to become a huge success worldwide accumulating over 11 million views on YouTube.
- After the release of his album, Amar Sandhu went on his first official tour with Pranna, which had many stops in North America, notably the first Urban Desi Concert and Conference in New York City.
- The later album titled “Coast America”, which was released in 2018.
- He has also been featuring on various songs, “Dance Floor” by Sabih Nawab, “15 Minutes” by Fateh, “Speed” by Haji Springer, and most recently “Rewind” by Raxstar.
- In 2020, he collaborated with Navaan Sandhu in ”Takeover” Song and with Fateh in ”Jyotiana”.
- He was featured in ”Flop Song” with Sidhu Moosewala.
|2020||Flop Song||King’s Cross Island|