|Real Name||Harjinder Singh Kukreja|
|Born||10 September 1986|
|Birthplace||Patna Saheb, Bihar, India|
|Height||5′ 8” or 172cm|
|School||St. George’s College, Mussoorie|
|Father Name||Jarnail Singh|
|Mother Name||Devender Jeet Kaur|
|Siblings||Randeep Singh (Brother)|
|Children||Rehras Singh, Aad Sach Singh|
Rut Suhavi Kaur
|Year Active||2015 – Present|
Harjinder Singh Kukreja is a Punjabi Restaurateur, Philanthropist, Traveller, and Social Activist from Ludhiana. He was born on 10 September 1986 and his birthplace is Takht Sri Patna Saheb, Bihar, India. His height is about 5′ 8”. He completed his school education at St George’s College, Mussoorie in 2004, and completed his graduation from Pune in 2008.
Harjinder Singh’s father’s name is Jarnail Singh and his mother’s name is Devender Jeet Kaur and married to Harkirat Kaur and has three children Rehras Singh, Aad Sach Singh, and Rut Suhavi Kaur.
More About Harjinder Singh Kukreja
- Post-partition most people migrated from the newly formed Pakistan and settled in Punjab, Delhi regions, and very few families settled far in Patna Sahib, Bihar.
- His grandfather along with my father and uncles worked very hard and established Bihar’s largest cycle and motorcycle and spare parts agencies.
- Once things started coming back on track, another blow hit them hard. The 1984 anti-Sikh riots shook them and forced them to migrate to Ludhiana.
- It took them many years to wind up our businesses in Bihar and start afresh and expand in Punjab, a place where we now live and serve.
- After moving to Punjab, his father and uncle started Hot Breads in Ludhiana, often called the Manchester of India.
- At that time, the city did not have a European bakery and they were the only franchisee owners of Hot Breads, a boulangerie selling cakes and pastries.
- In 2000, my father and uncle convinced Master Chef, Sanjeev Kapoor to partner with us and open a restaurant in Ludhiana. They opened ”The Yellow Chilli”, the maiden restaurant of Chef Sanjeev Kapoor in India.
- All this inspired him to join his family business after education.
- In 2015, he spearheaded the family’s venture into giving Ludhiana’s chocolate aficionados the city’s first ‘Belgian Chocolate Cafe’ and the Ambassador of Belgium in India, Mr. Jan Luykx, also a friend, inaugurated the cafe.
- He traveled extensively to Belgium and other European nations to seek inspiration and even underwent training in crafting real Belgian chocolate.
- He is also the first Sikh to sky-dive wearing his Turban in 2014 in Melbourne and the first Sikh to scuba-dive with his Turban in 2016 in Antalya, Turkey.
|Male Singer||Gurdas Maan|
|Food||Sarson da Saag, Tandoori Chicken|
|Snapchat||Scan To Add||Link|