|Real name||Bikramjit Singh Randhawa|
|Born||08 January 1991|
|Birth Place||Kapurthala, Punjab, India|
|Height||5′ 8” or 175cm|
|School||Christ King Convent School, Kapurthala|
|College||Luxmi Bai Institute of Dental Sciences |
|Qualification||Bachelor Degree in Dental Surgery|
|Siblings||Gagan Singh Randhawa|
|Occupation(s)||Actor, Singer, Martial Arts, Stuntman|
|Turning Point||”MTV Stuntmainia” in 2010|
|Years active||2010 – Present|
Jayy Randhawa is a Punjabi Singer and Actor associated with Punjabi Music Industry. He was born in a Sikh family on 08 January 1991 and his birthplace is Kapurthala, Punjab, India. His height is about 5′ 8”. Jayy Randhawa’s real name is Bikramjit Singh Randhawa.
He completed his schooling from Christ King Convent School, Kapurthala, India, and graduated from the Luxmi Bai Institute of Dental Sciences and Hospital.
More About Jayy Randhawa
- He was always into doing stunts and riding bikes. Randhawa was first recognized after auditioning for the reality show MTV Stuntmainia in 2010 which gave him a lot of popularity.
- In 2012, he hosted a show called Tashan Da Peg which aired on Tashan TV.
- After anchoring other shows he was seen as the lead in Hardy Sandhu’s song “Soch” and got debut in the Punjabi industry with the film Burrraahh.
- He later appeared as a model in many songs like “Khangura”, “Jatt Kite”.
- In 2016, he made his debut as a singer with the song name “Theth Gabru”.
- After this there came another from him named “Star” this was also a super hit song featuring Sukh E Muzical Doctorz along and starred Monica Gill.
- In 2016, he hosed the reality show Box Cricket League – Punjab (BCL Punjab) opposite Zara Barring.
|2016||Theeth Gabru||Malwa Records|
|2016||Dil Di Awaaz|
|2010||MTV Stuntmainia 1||Contestant||MTV India|
|2016||Box Cricket League – Punjab (BCL Punjab)||Host||PTC|
|2019||Bigg Boss Punjabi 2||Contestant||Colors Punjab|