|16 January 1997
|5′ 5” or 165cm
|Franklin Elementary School
California Academy of Mathematics & Science
|University of California
|Harman Singh & Shaman Singh
|YouTuber, Medical Student
|2016 – Present
Kaur Beauty is an American YouTuber, Makeup Artist, and Medical Student. She is well known for her YouTube channel Kaur Beauty and hails from Bay Area, Northern California. Kaur Beauty’s real name is Puneet Kaur and she aims to be a dermatologist.
- Kaur was born on 16 January 1997 and her birthplace is Punjab but later her family moved to the United States.
- She was raised in the Northern California region of the United States along with her two elder brothers, Harman Singh and Shaman Singh.
- Harman Singh is an Internal Medicine resident, and Shaman Singh is a Yale medical student.
- Kaur created her YouTube channel in January 2016 and uploaded her first video ”City Style Lookbook 2016”.
- She creates videos related to beauty, makeup, and lifestyle, integrating both her love of fashion and beauty and her interest in medicine.
- She also uploads educational videos, Q&As, tutorials, and life advice for girls who want to get into medical school.
- Kaur provides all sorts of information, and advice on all aspects of medical school, and even undergrad education that students interested in pursuing a medical career.
- Kaur Beauty has garnered more than 280,000 subscribers on youtube and 130,000 followers on Instagram through her hard work.
- Puneet along with Sasha Haddad and other colleagues founded a clothing brand called ”Code NXT”.
- In 2021, she also launched a fundraiser ”Help India Breathe” collection on her website which focused to donate all the profit made to India to recover from the pandemic.
- Kaur is also part of a medical school YouTube channel ‘MedBros’ run by her brothers.
- She is also a good friend of another YouTuber Tasmin Dhaliwal, who is from Canada.
- On 21 July 2021, She posted on her Instagram stories, accusing Raj Kundra of sending her direct messages on her social media account, luring her to work for his app ”Hotshots”.
- She wrote on her Instagram Story that Raj reached out to her for the app. In her next story, Kaur claimed, ”I can’t even WTF this man was really luring people – we literally thought it was spam when he sent that DM to me!? Jesus Christ man rots in jail (sic)”.
- She also shared Raj Kundra’s messages in her previous video titled ”My Brothers read my DMs…Uncensored”, which was uploaded on Apr 23, 2021, on her youtube channel.
- She thought that Raj’s account was hacked and the hacker was sending those messages to random girls.