|Real Name||Kuwar Amritbir Singh|
|Born||04 November 2001|
|Birthplace||Vill. Umarwala, Batala, Gurdaspur, Punjab|
|Height||5′ 10” or 177cm|
|School||Sri Guru Harkrishan Public School, Mallianwal|
Cambridge International School
Sri Dasmesh Academy
|College||Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar|
|Father Name||Nishan Singh|
|Mother Name||Simranjit Kaur|
|Occupation||Fitness influencer, Sports Person|
|Year Active||2018 – Present|
+91 89683 47247
Kuwar Amritbir Singh is a Fitness influencer, Sports Person, and World Record Holder. He was born on 04 November 2001 and his birthplace is Village Umarwala, Batala, Gurdaspur, Punjab. His height is about 177cm. He completed his schooling at Sri Guru Harkrishan Public School, Mallianwal, and Cambridge International School and pursuing his graduation from Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar in physical education.
More about Kuwar Amritbir Singh
- Kuwar is the youngest athlete to perform a maximum of 118 Knuckle Pushups in 01 minutes at the age of 18.
- Kuwar also has a second record for 35 superman pushups in 30 seconds for the ”India Book of Records”
- After that, he also received the Youth Icon award from his district and encourage youth to do something different in life.
- Kuwar also took part in reality shows like ‘War of Fitness’ and ‘PTC Punjabi Hunar Punjab Da’ where lead to the Semi-Final Round.
- He has also been nominated for Karamveer Chakra Award 2020-21.
|Male Singer||Karan Aujla|
|Female Singer||Gurlez Akhtar|
|Sports Person||MS Dhoni, Lionel Messi|
|Hobbies||Reading Biographies, Workout, Writing|