|Kuwar Amritbir Singh
|04 November 2001
|Vill. Umarwala, Batala, Gurdaspur, Punjab
|5′ 10” or 177cm
|Sri Guru Harkrishan Public School, Mallianwal
Cambridge International School
Sri Dasmesh Academy
|Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar
|Athlete, Fitness Influencer
|2018 – Present
+91 89683 47247
Kuwar Amritbir Singh is an Athlete, Fitness Influencer and Sports Person. He is the youngest athlete to perform a maximum of 118 Knuckle Pushups in 01 minutes and second record for 35 superman pushups in 30 seconds. Kuwar is also a participant of PTC Punjabi Hunar Punjab Da and War of Fitness.
- Kuwar was born on 04 November 2001 and his birthplace is Village Umarwala, Batala, Gurdaspur, Punjab.
- He completed his schooling at Sri Guru Harkrishan Public School, Mallianwal, and Cambridge International School and pursuing his graduation from Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar in physical education.
- Kuwar is the youngest athlete to perform a maximum of 118 Knuckle Pushups in 01 minutes at the age of 18.
- Kuwar also has a second record for 35 superman pushups in 30 seconds for the ”India Book of Records”
- After that, he also received the Youth Icon award from his district and encourage youth to do something different in life.
- Kuwar also took part in reality shows like ‘War of Fitness’ and ‘PTC Punjabi Hunar Punjab Da’ where lead to the Semi-Final Round.
- He has also been nominated for Karamveer Chakra Award 2020-21.
|MS Dhoni, Lionel Messi
|Reading Biographies, Workout, Writing