|Real Name||Neelam Kaur Gill|
|Born||27 April 1995|
|Birthplace||Coventry, England, United Kingdom|
|Height||5′ 10” or 178cm|
|Father Name||Huppy Gill |
|Mother Name||Rajan Gill |
|Sibling||Jasmine Gill (Sister)|
|Occupation||Fashion Model, Activist|
|Year Active||2011 – Present|
Neelam Gill is a British Fashion Model, TV Personality, and Activist. She has been featured on Stylist Magazine, Harrods Magazine, Vogue India and also worked in L’Oréal commercial, Dior, Puma.
- Neelam Gill was born on 27 April 1995 in Coventry, Warwickshire, England, United Kingdom.
- She is Indian-Sikh and her grandparents were born in Punjab, India. At a very young age, her parents divorced and she lived with her mother.
- She was raised by her step-father Huppy Gill, so Neelam changed her born last name Johal to Gill.
- Neelam Gill signed with NEXT Model Management at the age of 14.
- In September 2013, Gill made her debut on the catwalk for Burberry’s fashion show during ”London Fashion Week” and became the first Indian model featured in a Burberry campaign.
- In November 2015, she became the face of Abercrombie & Fitch and later walked for ”Kanye West’s” Fashion Week Show.
- Neelam has featured on the front page of Stylist Magazine, Harrods Magazine, Vogue India and worked in L’Oréal commercial, Dior, Puma, and Western Union.
- Gill has spoken about bullying, depression, and body confidence issues on her YouTube channel.
- On Jun 29, 2021, she gave a speech about ”Resilience & Recovery” at TEDx Talks.
Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.