|Real Name||Pam Gosal|
|Born||25 April 1972|
|Height||5′ 8” or 172cm|
|Qualification||B.A. in Consumer Law, |
|Year Active||2010 – Present|
Pam Gosal is a Scottish Conservative politician who has been a Member of the Scottish Parliament (MSP) for West Scotland since May 2021. She was born on 25 April 1972 and her birthplace is Glasgow, Scotland. Her height is about 5′ 8”. She is currently pursuing her doctorate degree.
More about Pam Gosal
- Gosal helped run her family business before working in Local Government prior to being elected to the Scottish Parliament.
- Gosal stood in East Dunbartonshire at the 2019 United Kingdom general election and came in third place.
- She ran in the 2021 Scottish Parliament election as the Conservative candidate for ”Clydebank and Milngavie” and ”West Scotland” and finished third in the Clydebank and Milngavie seats but she was elected as a Member of the Scottish Parliament (MSP) for West Scotland.
- She is the first Sikh and first woman of Indian background to be elected as an MSP to the Scottish Parliament.
- On 13 May 2021, Gosal took the oath in English swearing allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth, and ended her oath or affirmation by taking blessings from the Sikh scripture, the Gutka Sahib.
- Gosal is also the director of Conservative Friends of India Scotland (CFIS) – an organization that seeks to build stronger links between the Conservative Party and the British Indian community in Scotland.
|2015||Women Leaders Business Award|
|2018||Public Service Award|