Yes, there are a lot of songs in Punjabi which are copied from English songs. There are a number of songs that are released every day and this gives a huge possibility of adapting already a hit and catchy tune.
Most of the Punjabi songs are not a copy but due to the influence of the west and pop culture, there are a few of them. I am going to mention the some I remember.
- Majaajne by JSL Singh is copied from the song fabolous by she wildin.
- Teri bhabhi hai by ninja is copied from Confident by Justin Beiber.
- Kali behke by Micky Singh is copied from a heart attack by trey Songz.
- Patt laingey by gippy Grewal is copied from no games by rick ross.
- Jordan by Akay copied from the music of Dr Dre.
- changa mada time by Akay copied from music of Dr Dre.
- Fazilpuria too many girls are copied from I need your love.