|Real Name||Ranjit Singh|
|Born||14 March 1989|
|Birthplace||Vill. Wadala Granthian, Gurdaspur, Punjab|
|Height||5′ 10” or 178cm|
|College||Guru Nanak College, Batala|
Khalsa College, Amritsar
Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar
|Qualification||Masters in Music|
|Father Name||Late S. Gajjan Singh Bajwa|
|Mother Name||Gurmit Kaur Bajwa|
|Occupation(s)||Singer, Lyricist, Actor|
|Year Active||2012 – Present|
Ranjit Bawa is a famous Punjabi Singer, Lyricist, and Actor associated with Punjabi Music and Flim Industry. He was born in a Sikh family on 14 March 1989 and his birthplace is Vill. Wadala Granthian, Gurdaspur, Punjab. His height is about 5′ 10”.
He did his graduation from Guru Nanak College, Batala, and post-graduation at Khalsa College, Amritsar. Bawa did his Masters in Music from Guru Nanak Dev University. Ranjit Bawa’s father’s name is S. Gajjan Singh Bajwa and his mother’s name is Gurmit Kaur Bajwa.
More About Ranjit Bawa
- Ranjit started singing in his school time when he was in 6th standard and participated in a very singing competition.
- From his childhood, his music teacher ”Master Mangal” trained and motivated him to participate in music competitions.
- Ranjit used to bunk his classes when some singers arrived at his place and notice their singing details.
- In 2013, he won the PTC Best Folk Oriented Song Award for his song ”Jatt Di Akal”.
- He won the Best World Album Award in the 2015 Brit Asia Award for his song “Miti Da Bawa”
- In 2015, he made a semi-biographical film ”Toofan Singh” about the 1980s Punjabi activist Shaheed Bhai Jugraj Singh Toofan which was highly appreciated.
- Ranjit made his acting debut in 2017 with the film “Sarvann” along with Amrinder Gill and Simi Chahal.
|Actress||Alia Bhatt, Sonam Bajwa|
|Male Singer||Kuldeep Manak, GurdasMaan|
|Food||Rajma, Matar-Paneer, Mushroom|
In 2015, the Punjabi singer Preet Harpal claimed copyright issues on Ranjit Bawa’s live stage performance at the Nakoder Mela 2015 for the song that he sang at the festival.
|2017||Toofan Singh||Toofan Singh|
|2017||Vekh Baraatan Challiyan||Shindi|
|2018||Mr & Mrs 420 Returns||Laadi|
|2019||High-End Yaariyan||Manga Singh|
|2022||Khaao Piyo Aish Karo||–|
|Jan 04, 2020||Velly Tere Pind De||Jass Records|
|Feb 17, 2020||Mahiya||Himself|
|May 07, 2020||Mera Ki Kasoor||Official Music|
|May 19, 2020||Manzil||Himself|
|Aug 05, 2020||Chote Chote Ghar||VIP Records|
|Aug 21, 2020||Banned||Himself|
|Sep 01, 2020||Pagg Da Brand||T-Series Apna Punjab|
|Oct 05, 2020||Kinne Aye Kinne Gye||Himself|
|Oct 21, 2020||Impress 2||T-Series Apna Punjab|
|Nov 05, 2020||Do Nain||Brand B|
|Dec 02, 2020||Depend On Mood||Himself|