|Real Name||Amritpal Singh|
|Born||20 January 1993|
|Birthplace||Gobindpur, Sangrur, Punjab|
|Height||5′ 11” or 180cm|
|School||Akal Academy Cheema Sahib|
D.A.V. Public School, Jakhal
|College||Baba Hira Singh Bhattal Institute, Lehragaga|
Punjabi University, Patiala
|Qualification||Information Technology (Diploma)|
M.Phil. in Punjabi
|Father Name||Darshan Singh|
|Mother Name||Late. Balwinder Kaur|
|Occupation(s)||Actor, Comedian, Theatre Artist|
|Year Active||2012 – Present|
+91 85284 00708
Amrit Amby is a Punjabi Actor, Comedian, and Theatre Artist associated with Punjabi Flim Industry. He was born in a Sikh family on 20 January 1993 and his birthplace is Village Gobindpur, Sangrur, Punjab. His height is about 5′ 11”. His father’s name is Darshan Singh and his mother’s name is Balwinder Kaur. He completed his schooling from D.A.V. Public School, Jakhal, and did his Diploma from Baba Hira Singh Bhattal Institute, Lehragaga, and a degree from Punjabi University, Patiala.
More About Amrit Amby
- While doing graduation, his professor forced him to go on stage and perform, Amrit felt very nervous but he manages to act.
- After that, Amrit didn’t look back and made his career in acting and did a lot of theatres and plays and he is also the Gold Medalist of Punjabi University.
- Amrit made his first on-screen appearance in 2012 as a participant in the PTC Punjabi comedy show Laughter Da Master.
- Amrit has also worked in the Punjabi movies like Jora 10 Numbaria, Hard Kaur, Sardar Mohammad.
- He was featured in the Nimrat Khaira‘s song Rohab Rakhdi.
- Amrit also did some PTC short movies like Kidder Nu Me Java, Zameer, Purpose Nikke Da, and more.
- On Apr 15, 2017, he started a youtube channel Yaar Malvaiye and uploads some skits, short comedy, and theatre play.
- In 2018, he got the role of Lalli in the Sharry Mann‘s Punjabi web series Yaar Jigree Kasooti Degree along with Pukhraj Bhalla, Karan Sandhawalia, Prateek Singh, and more.
- After that. he also worked in other Punjabi web series like Student War, How To Become a Hit Punjabi Singer, and Y.J.K.D. 2
|Actor||BN Sharma, Gurchet Chitarkar|
|Male Singer||Gurdas Maan, Babbu Maan|
|Female Singer||Nimrat Khaira|
|2017||Jora 10 Numbaria||Amardeep Singh Gill|
|2017||Sardar Mohammad||Harry Bhatti|
|2017||Hard Kaur||Akash Rajpal|
|2019||Zindagi Zindabaad||Prem Singh Sidhu|
|2020||Jora – The Second Chapter||Amardeep Singh Gill|
|2018||Yaar Jigree Kasooti Degree||Lalli|
|2019||How To Become a Hit Punjabi Singer||–|
|2020||Yaar Jigree Kasooti Degree 2||Lalli|
|Snapchat||Scan To Add||Link|