|Real Name||Harnaaz Kaur Sandhu|
|Born||03 March 2000|
|Birthplace||Gurdaspur, Punjab, India|
|Height||5′ 9” or 175cm|
|School||Shivalik Public School, Mohali|
|College||Government College for Girls, Chandigarh|
|Qualification||Information and Technology|
Master’s degree in Public Administration
|Father Name||Pritampal Singh Sandhu|
|Mother Name||Rabinder Kaur Sandhu|
|Sibling||Harnoor Singh (Brother)|
|Year Active||2017 – Present|
Harnaaz Kaur Sandhu is an Indian Punjabi Actress and Model who has won the title of Miss Universe 2021. She also became the first-ever Punjabi to win the title of Miss Universe Beauty. She had been previously crowned Miss Diva Universe 2021 and brought back the title of Miss Universe to home, India, after 21 years.
- Harnaaz Kaur Sandhu was born on 03 March 2000 and her birthplace is village Kohali, Batala, Gurdaspur District, Punjab.
- Her father’s name is Pritampal Singh Sandhu (Realtor) and her mother’s name is Rabinder Kaur Sandhu, who is a gynecologist.
- In 2006, her family moved to England but two years later she moved back to Punjab and settled in Chandigarh.
- She grew up in Punjab and attended Shivalik Public School, Mohali, and pursued her Master’s degree in Public Administration from Government College for Girls, Chandigarh.
- Harnaaz Sandhu began his career when she was a teenager and participated in pageantry.
- At first, she did not tell her father when she registered for her first pageant and only informed him of her participation.
- In 2017, she won the ”Miss Chandigarh” title, and later she was accepting of her decision to pursue pageantry.
- After that, she won the ”Miss Max Emerging Star India 2018” and ”Femina Miss India Punjab 2019”
- She ranked at No. 5 in the Top 15 Desirable Women Of 2019, surpassing Mahira Sharma, Rubina Bajwa, and more.
- Sandhu competed in ”Femina Miss India” where she ultimately placed in the Top 12.
- On 16 August 2021, she was shortlisted as one of the Top 50 semifinalists of Miss Diva 2021.
- Later on 23 August, she was confirmed as one of the Top 20 finalists that would compete in the televised Miss Diva competition.
- During the preliminary competition, she won the Miss Beautiful Skin award and became a finalist for Miss Beach Body, Miss Beautiful Smile, Miss Photogenic, and Miss Talented.
- She was selected in the final question and answer round, the top 5 contestants were each given different topics to speak about, which the contestants themselves picked through a draw.
- Sandhu had selected ”Global Warming and Climate Change” and spoke with courage and determination.
- On 12 December 2021, Sandhu won the ”Miss Universe 2021” and was crowned as the winner by outgoing titleholder Adline Castelino. The competition was held in Eilat, Israel.
Miss Universe from India
|1994||Sushmita Sen||New Delhi|
During the final question and answer round, the top 5 contestants were each given different topics to speak about, which the contestants themselves picked through the draw. Sandhu had selected “Global Warming and Climate Change”, to which she conveyed
One day, life will flash before your eyes, make sure it’s worth watching. However, this is not the life you want to watch, where the climate is changing and the environment is dying. It is one of the fiasco that we humans have done to the environment. I do believe that we still have time to undo our irresponsible behavior. Earth is all we have in common and our small acts as individuals when multiplied by billions can transform the whole world. Start now, from tonight, switch off those extra lights when not in use. Thank you.Harnaaz Sandhu
|2022||Bai Ji Kuttange||–|