|Real Name||Khushpreet Singh|
|Born||31 January 1996|
|Birthplace||Machhipur, Mohali, Punjab|
|Height||5′ 11” or 182cm|
|College||Punjab University, Chandigarh|
|Qualification||B.A., Bachelor of Education|
|Year Active||2016 – Present|
Khushi Pandher is a Punjabi Singer and Lyricist associated with Punjabi Music Industry. He was born on 31 January 1996 and his birthplace is Machhipur, Mohali, Punjab, India. His height is about 5′ 11”. Khushi Pandher’s real name is Khushpreet Singh. He did his schooling from Government School and completed his graduation from Punjab University, Chandigarh in B.A. and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed).
More about Khushi Pandher
- From a young age, he loved to participate in cultural activities like Bhangra, singing, and bholiya.
- Khushi has performed bhangra at Law Auditorium, Panjab University, Tagore Theatre Chandigarh, Koramangla, Bangalore, Korat, Thailand.
- He won First Individual Prize for Best Dancer at Youth Festival 2017 held at Punjab University, Chandigarh.
- Khushi also wrote a ”Chann Warhi” for Ranjit Bawa and also featured in Punjabi Movie Mr&Mrs 420.
- Late in 2018, he cleared the Auditions for PTC Mr. Punjabi 2018 and won the 2nd Runner-Up at Mr.Punjab 2018.
- He also featured in the ”Jind Jaan Bhangra” Punjabi web series.
- On Sept 05, 2020, he came out with the ”Success” song, which was trending on #5 on Youtube.
|Male Singer||Debi Makhsoospuri, |