|Location||California, New York|
|Date & Time||22 April 2022 at 07:00 PM|
29 May 2022 at 07:00 PM
|Genre||Hip-Hop, Pop, Bhangra|
USA Travel Services
Music World USA
|Price||$39 to $299|
Ranjit Bawa Live Event is coming with the Punjab Bolda Canada & USA Tour 2022. Music sensation Ranjit Bawa shared the title ‘Punjab Bolda’ World Music Tour and the dates of his Musical tour. The tour will begin on April 22nd from Bakersfield followed by Los Angles on May 29th. The Ranjit Bawa Live Event is organized by 777 Entertainments, USA Travel Services, and Music World USA.
|22 April 2022||Bakersfield|
|24 April 2022||Atlanta|
|30 April 2022||Fresno|
|01 May 2022||Stockton|
|21 May 2022||New Jersey|
|22 May 2022||Seattle|
|27 May 2022||Sacramento|
|28 May 2022||Bay Area|
|29 May 2022||Los Angles|
|Fresno||Tower Theater Fresno, CA|
|Stockton||The Bob Hope Theatre|
|New Jersey||The Union County Performing Arts Center|
|Seattle||Federal Way PAEC|
|Sacramento||Crest Theatre, CA|
|Bay Area||Fox Theatre, Redwood City|
|Los Angles||PYLUSD Performing Arts Center|
Terms and Conditions
- All Sales are FINAL.
- All tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE.
- The person in whose name the ticket is issued must also be present at the door with a valid photo ID.
- A printout of the order receipt issued by sulekha.com should be produced at the venue.
- If the event attendee is different from the credit card holder, a copy of the credit card used for ticket purchase must be produced along with the order.
- Any failure in providing the aforementioned documents may result in denial of admission to the event with no refund.
- In case of an event being canceled/postponed, Sulekha will refund only the face value of the ticket and NOT the service fee.
- As per current health requirements, all attendees must present proof of a COVID-19 vaccination in order to enter the venue and attend the show.
- Mask wearing is mandatory for all.
- The venue reserves the right to alter safety protocols at any time and at the sole discretion of the management.
- The event organizers value the safety of our audiences, artists, and staff.